MMO51 Community

Login With:  Login 
   Register 
Search
Author: Admin_MMO51

[Annc]COR Server merger details and compensation plan [ Promote this link! ]

Post time: 2016-05-10 02:25:31
|Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-10 03:45:22
|Show all posts
Admin_MMO51 replied at 2016-05-09 11:04
hello dear,
the merger decision is based on many factors. we do not plan to merge server 8. we wil ...

If you really want this site to not completely die like it already has been due to your poor planning, you would have waited and merged s7, s8, s9 (when it is created) to make an M2 server instead of purposely killing off all the newer servers by merging it with a server that has over 4 years of game play and events compared to a server that had maybe 2-3 events total and couldn't even get a decent set of gear due to your poor planning of events. pull your heads out of your butt and why don't you see what terrible things you are doing to this site in order to eventually have everyone quit and go to a game with admin who know what they are doing and listen to the players instead of just doing whatever they want thinking it is working.
SonOfAnarky
S4

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-10 03:47:17
|Show all posts
afwda replied at 2016-05-09 13:25
why did you not give us 1 month notice? I have just 2 weeks to collect all wsc pass and medals cos m ...

they never give a months notice, admin just said that even though they have no intentions of actually giving that much notice.
SonOfAnarky
S4

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-10 07:49:00
|Show all posts
Admin_MMO51 replied at 2016-05-09 23:57
hello dear,
kindly check the duration of time server 6 ran and was merged. we have taken note of  ...

S6 was launched on 4/22 2015, please check again

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-10 07:55:13
|Show all posts
Edited by Ling at 2016-05-10 07:57
hello dear,
kindly check the duration of time server 6 ran and was merged. we have taken note of  ...

9 - 4 = 5 months wkwkwk, s6 was 5 months old before merge aand enough time to grow, and now you don't have any reason to not compebsate S7 with usefull item or gear, you just give us trash as compensate, creepy compensation ever

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-10 07:59:26
|Show all posts
hello dear,

You just speak about why S6 got gear as compensation,

and now i will ask WHY DID YOU COMPENSATION S5 WITH GEAR?

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-10 09:08:13
|Show all posts
Admin_MM051,
    Without players on this site you arent going to have anything to admin. Every single player on s7 is furious and not a single one has spoken out in favor of your decisions regarding this merger. I guess every single one of us must be wrong, and you must not care much about the players on s7.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-10 13:11:55
|Show all posts
trixter replied at 2016-05-10 09:08
Admin_MM051,
    Without players on this site you arent going to have anything to admin. Every sing ...

hello dear,
i saw your post (posts) in other section, it is indeed correct that i see only 3 people complain about the merger and making multiple posts about the same issue. can you ask other members who are furious to post their concerns about the issue.

if you go through any merger on other sites which currently host this game, i do not think others give out any compensation for mergers. hopefully this fact alone helps answer your concerns about us caring for our members.

if there are players who feel they are weaker, they can post their concerns here and it we will take them into account and consider it.
thank you

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-11 08:55:13
|Show all posts
Admin_MM051,
      I am on s7 and dont even have two full sets of spartan. How do you expect me to continue playing whenever merge happens with no gear compensation? I have only been able to participate in 1 of the 3 spartan events, which puts me in the same catagory as every other player on s7 except for stef, parker, and eli. How are you going to help me and everyone else?
      You still didnt explain why you are all of a sudden choosing to not compensate s7 whenever you have compensated mergers in the past. You just said other sites dont do it. Well you have in the past, so what different does it make what other sites do????

vlad

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-11 23:19:52
|Show all posts

Im not even a member of S7 but it is clear to me that your treatment of the players there is both unfair and ignorant, what you are doing is closer to shutting down a server than merging it.
Why would any rational person merge when they are unable to compete...
S8 is watching how you fix/handle this ridiculousness you are throwing at the whole site because it will show more than a glimpse of what we are to expect. You could end up losing more than 1 server to your lazy uninformed decisions.

omnes esse aequales,

Crow.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|MMO51 Inc.

2018-04-26 17:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065702 sec., 7 queries