MMO51 Community

Login With:  Login 
   Register 
Search
Author: Admin_MMO51

[Annc]COR Server merger details and compensation plan [ Promote this link! ]

Post time: 2016-05-08 18:50:47
|Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-09 08:20:01
|Show all posts
take all your gear off all your heros, then take a screen shot of each page of your gear showing that its yours.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-09 08:22:08
|Show all posts
Admin,
    So are we unworthy of a response? Please explain why s7 will not be getting compensated any gear/trinkets for the merge but s6 did? If you have a legitimate and intelligent answer then please provide it, otherwise we should be getting at minimum what was given to s6 whenever they merge. I am being polite about this, I feel like I deserve an answer.

Thanks,
vlad

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-09 08:25:41
|Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-09 09:47:55
|Show all posts
So this must be how s8 can expect to be treated I guess eh?

mmo, you have no fking idea how to run this game. We managed to get players that you lost with your poor decisions. We did so with the understanding that you, at least, treat the newer servers with some respect. You gave compensation to s5 and s6. In fact, you wanted to give them 2 sets of spartan as I recall - ended up giving less after older servers complained.

All of a sudden, you're stance is not to help newer servers compete and, to add insult to injury, you merge sooner than expected, without giving a real chance to get gear. A real chance btw is a vulcan event, so all can get multiple vulcan sets leading to a mars event they can compete in, since they were able to get multiple vulcan sets and ONLY THEN a spartan event that they can compete in with multiple sets of mars to get multiple sets of spartan.

All you've done is given me a glimpse of how s8 will be treated over the next few months.

A child would have better sense than you...

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-09 09:48:28
|Show all posts
so instead of waiting for s8 to grow more and merge s7 and s8 to make M2, you go and kill off a newer server by merging them with an older server. So if thats how this site is going to be ran how long does s8 have until they merge with M1?
SonOfAnarky
S4

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-09 23:49:45
|Show all posts
Ayman replied at 2016-05-08 18:50
in last merge i lost a lvl 9 glory belt , and i complained about that , and admin told me it can nev ...

hello dear,
we cannot check what equipments, items or troops you have after the merger as data is cleared and moved.
so far we have done quite a few mergers and no one has lost equipments or items. you can take a full page of screenshot if you are worried about losing items or equipments.
thank you

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-09 23:57:47
|Show all posts
vlad_ replied at 2016-05-09 08:22
Admin,
    So are we unworthy of a response? Please explain why s7 will not be getting compensated a ...

hello dear,
kindly check the duration of time server 6 ran and was merged. we have taken note of the issue with mergers and we do not merge any server which is less than 7 months old, which gives it enough time to grow.

server 6 was launched on 06/25/2015 and merged with server s1~4 and server 5 on 09/24
which gave it just 3 months to run. in case of server 7, the server was launched on 06/24/2015 and the merger is taking place after a longer duration. this gives server 7 ample time to grow and build.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-10 00:02:35
|Show all posts
OreWhore replied at 2016-05-09 09:47
So this must be how s8 can expect to be treated I guess eh?

mmo, you have no fking idea how to run  ...

hello dear,
thank you for getting us players, we do not want to lose any members and trying to improve as we grow. we plan to add more games for our members and provide better service.

for server 8, kindly do not worry, we have no plans to merge server 8 anytime soon. we plan to give you more events and give server 8 more events. we will also be launching call of roma server soon.

as i replied in the previous post, server 6 was given compensation as it was merged in just 3 months.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-05-10 00:04:42
|Show all posts
SonOfAnarky replied at 2016-05-09 09:48
so instead of waiting for s8 to grow more and merge s7 and s8 to make M2, you go and kill off a newe ...

hello dear,
the merger decision is based on many factors. we do not plan to merge server 8. we will let you know atleast 1 month in advance if we plan to merge server 8.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|MMO51 Inc.

2018-07-23 06:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079430 sec., 7 queries