Login With:  Login 
   Register 
Search
View: 5568|Reply: 30

[Annc] Event Testing announcement for world cup event [ Promote this link! ]

Post time: 2016-03-31 02:57:50
|Show all posts
Hello Dear all,

We will be testing the Spartan event, namely the "World cup" event on our server 1~6 and server 7. This test is to ensure that the event works fine on the game server and we can run it without any problems. The test will last 1 day on 04/01/2016. During the test, we request the members on the server to test and see if the event works without issue.
for event details and reference, kindly use this link http://www.mmo51.com/community/f ... 1476&extra=page%3D2

We are sorry in advance for running the test and this test will just be a upload of the event to the server. It should not cause any other problems with regular gameplay. We need to be sure the event will work and will not cause any problems with the current patch of game.

Thank you for your support. Once the test is done, we will announce the event starting date to members.
mmo51 team

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-03-31 03:10:38
|Show all posts
Yes! I hope you have the slightest idea of what even this test means to us! Nice to see things moving. Hopefully the test will run smoothly .

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-03-31 03:43:07
|Show all posts
hello dear all,it has come to our attention that many members have some concerns, we will try to address concerns with the following.

1. during test, we have a bug with whole server or a single player, what will happen?
A. if its a bug with all server, we will compensate the players, if a single player has a problem or bug, they will not be compensated, we will try to fix the problem.

2. do we need to test the event?
A. we are requesting the members help test the event but any and all members who don't want to test are free not to test. we are only requesting the test so we can be sure the event works and everything is in order. the test is verify the npc and drops work as they are suppose too

3. do we have actual troop loss and will i keep the items i gain from NPC as drop?
A. Yes, all troops lost will be as stated in event. Yes, all items dropped will be kept by players

4. do we lose items when we launch for NPC?
A. yes, the launch on event NPC will consume actual items as stated in event link

5. what happens if the event is bugged, i used my stored items, did not get drops or lost troops?
A.all loss troops and items used are considered loss, we will not be compensating or replacing items lost or drops not gained from test. if the event is bugged or does not work, it wont be updated to game server as event. we will then provide a replacement event. kindly do not test if you are worried about item, troop loss.

6. if the event does not work, whats the event you will provide as replacement?
A. we will give a poll in forum with event options, members can select from the given options.

7. is there any possibility of changes to NPC and drops?
A. if for some reason the original NPC for original event wont work, we will replace that NPC with different NPC, it is also possible to change the drops. all this will be decided after the testing

we hope this helps answer some of your concerns, this is just a test to see if the event works with current codes, the techs and mmo51 team have worked hard to bring this event to you. we hope for your cooperation with testing. everything goes well, we will upload the event next week.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-03-31 03:45:12
|Show all posts
Edited by nbc_tedkuhn at 2016-03-31 03:47

good idea to test first.
Questions do we get to keep any drops?  if not can we get reimbursed fro lost black passes- or could you just give everyone some?
txs
nevermind see you posted already

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-03-31 05:50:28
|Show all posts
1 slight problem, "if i coin spartan during testing event, it will keep or will dissapeared after testting event period over?"

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-03-31 06:17:15
|Show all posts
Thank you admin and do not apologise for running a test, in terms of running an event...this is the best/smartest thing you have ever done. We have experienced problems before with event uploads, so getting in ahead of it and announcing an actual test day is a great move.

Thanks again, will be sure to keep you informed of any bugs I or others find.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-03-31 07:07:47
|Show all posts
Couldn't agree more, Kane.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-01 09:04:50
|Show all posts
Any chance we know how often NPCs will reset?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-01 10:21:01
|Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-04-01 16:33:15
|Show all posts
so..... April Fools I guess?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|MMO51 Inc.

2018-01-22 02:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055438 sec., 9 queries